Clean & Easy version of Pulled Pork and Sautéed Cabbage
It’s no secret that I like to take the least amount of time to “meal prep” as possible. So I feel real proud of myself when I can throw a few things into the crock pot and walk away for a few hours, and when I get back it’s done!
Okay so maybe I have to spend 15 mins chopping and sautéing the cabbage. But I think it’s totally worth it!
- Put pork tenderloin in crock pot
- cover with water
- cook on high 4 hours
- shred pork with a fork, add BBQ sauce
- microwave “steam in bag” veggies per the instructions
- sautee cabbage in olive oil, add salt a pepper to taste
- pork tenderloin
- all natural BBQ sauce
- seam in bag mixed veggies
- 1 head of cabbage, chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Enjoy as a meal with veggies and cabbage, or use the pork for some pork sliders during the week to change it up! Let me know what you think about this ridiculously easy meal!
For more of my Clean and Easy recipes, subscribe here.