Small Group Personal Training
Why partner personal training?
- You get the best deal on semi-private personal training
- You get the accountability of working out with a friend
- It’s been shown that working out with another person pushes you harder
- It’s fun and will keep you coming back for more!
What will you get?
- 55 minute semi-private training session
- Dynamic, functional training, cardio, HIIT, core, full-body
- Fun, entertaining, and results-oriented
- Modifications and progressions offered so you and your friend don’t have to be the same fitness level
- Measurements, accountability and nutrition guides available
- Resources for healthy eating and supplementation
How does it work?
- Pick a friend that wants to commit to working out with you
- Choose the location – in home – at your local gym, or in my workout facility
- Split the cost of the session with you and a friend
- Payment for 2 people is $100, 3 people $150, 4+ special pricing
- I will do in-home training within a 10 mile radius of my location in Cary / Morrisville, NC
Is there a long term commitment?
- There is no long term commitment, but of course the more regular you and your workout buddy are, the better your results
- Pay per session – payment is due in cash, check or paypal (service fee required) before start of session
I’m ready to train! How do I get started?
- Reach out to me via the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Partner Personal Training
- Find a partner to come with you to your first workout
- Forms will be sent to learn about your fitness level, back ground, medial clearance and waiver will be signed
- We will set up a time for our first training session
- After payment is received we will begin – first session we will spend 10 minutes getting familiar with each other, and any exercise limitations
- Progress pics and measurements can be taken if requested
I’ve been an athlete my whole life and have always found working out as “fun”. I realize that for many women, especially just getting back into it or just starting, it’s not fun at all…in fact it’s hard, and it sucks, and you don’t feel good! Understanding that, I think its awesome that you are here wanting to make a change and get into better shape. I promise you it will be challenging, but also fun, and you will feel accomplished.
I have a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology and am certified through ISSA as Certified Fitness Trainer. AED & First Aid certified, as well as Nutrition Coach certified. I look forward to having fun and getting results with you and your friends. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any other questions!